Can you store my companies statutory books at the registered office address
Companies House requires you to keep what is termed the statutory books of your company at either its registered office or another place where they can be inspected.
The statutory books include:
* the register of the company’s members
* the register of directors
* the register of directors’ residential addresses
* the register of secretaries (if applicable)
* the register of charges registered against the company
* minute books including copies of shareholder resolutions passed.
We can store the statutory books on-site at the Poole business address if the company is already using the service as their Registered office.
The cost is £1.00 per month + VAT