Can I send aerosols via Royal Mail ?
- International - Not allowed in the mail
- UK - Not allowed in the mail except for toiletry or medicinal purposes
Within the UK you can send for toiletry or medicinal purposes (including deodorants, body sprays, hair sprays, shaving and hair removal creams and medicinal aerosols for prevention or cure such as flea sprays).
- Valves must be protected by a cap or other suitable means to prevent inadvertent release of the contents during transport.
- Volume per item must not exceed 500ml.
- No more than two items in any one parcel.
- Aerosols must be tightly packed in strong outer packaging and must be secured or cushioned to prevent any damage.
Aerosols for any other purpose (including spray paints, lacquers, solvents, air fresheners, oven cleaners, etc) are NOT allowed.